Updated May 2022
Day-to-day: Lead Developer at Fleetcor 🙋♂️
Local Tech Events
- Atlassian Rules of Engagement
- Understand how to interact with others by understanding personality types: Speak First Animal Quiz (I'm mostly Owl).
- Understand your resilience
Podcast picks recently
Really in to audiobooks this year, currently:
Loved these from earlier this/last year too!
- Atomic Habits, James Clear
- The Power of Habit, Charles Duhigg
- Deep Work, Cal Newport
- The Meditations, Marcus Aurelius 🔥
Health & fitness
Recently recovered from a knee injury which kept me off running for what felt like an age! I did discover road riding in the meantime - the road bike became my new favourite thing! Getting back on the running again now though! 🚀
- Being deliberate with how I spend time. Having systematically cutting out much 'low value' time sinks/media, there is much time available. I need to be deliberate with using it to foster meaningful relationships and towards fulfilling things!
- Writing more about my experience at work and ideas (learning, value, growth, future of our work on the web)
- Really challenging my belief that just because I love what I do, I don't need to allow space around it.
- Giving myself credit and valuing my unique skills; not comparing myself harshly with others
Thanks for taking an interest!